You couldn’t tell by all the signs at your local corner store that CBD is now in everything. It seems so. Although CBD advertisements are beginning to have a Brawndo-y feel, it is not a bad thing for curious consumers. Leafly has the information you need.
For years, the cannabis community has enjoyed the benefits of vaping CBD. Now that CBD-dominant products, which contain less than 0.3% THC, are legal, it is clear that CBD is having a major impact on the vape juice market.
The liquid that is used in electronic vaping devices is called vape juice. These devices are also known as a battery, mods, vape pens, or batteries. Vape juice has been used for years to reduce the use of tobacco products.
Keep reading if you’re curious about the differences in CBD vape juice purchased from a corner shop and the best CBD carts bought from a weed shop. You can also find our CBD Guide if you’re new to CBD products or want to refresh your knowledge.
Two kinds of cannabis with the same CBD
A licensed cannabis shop will sell you the best CBDa oil that comes from a different strain of cannabis than the CBD found in vape juice. The cannabis plant that we all know is marijuana is the source of pot shop CBD oil.
Hemp is the source of CBD in vape juice. Hemp is the best choice for infusions because it contains less than 0.3% THC. This means that cannabis plants can be grown and processed without any restrictions on products with high levels of THC.
They have different chemical profiles, and they may be grown for different purposes. CBD is CBD, regardless of where it comes from or how it’s vaporized. The other chemical compounds that are added to it, whether they be natural or additive, will determine the quality and experience of your vape product.
Vape juice additives
CBD in its purest form will not dissolve into water. This makes it worth considering the process of making CBD water. To make CBD viscous enough for vaping to work properly, there must be something.
Most vape juice is made of vegetable glycerine or propylene glycol. These compounds disperse the CBD and bind to it. They make the CBD viscous enough to allow it to flow to heat sources for vaporization.
VG is thicker and produces a thicker smoke cloud than PG. PG can give you a stronger sensation in your throat and make it feel as if you’re smoking plant matter. The best CBD vape juice can be a mixture of both, with different ratios depending on the preferences of different consumers.
Important to remember that VG/PG is safe to inhale. However, the FDA has not yet released any information on long-term inhalation effects.
Cannabis oil contains additives
Sometimes, VG and/or PG are used in cannabis oil cartridges. CBD is a solid, as I have already mentioned. If a vape cartridge claims it contains 97% CBD, and there is a viscous liquid in the cartridge, then VG or PG are most likely being used.
VG and PG do not appear on any percentages. These ingredients are not mentioned, so 97% may be a bit misleading.
These percentages are for the cannabis oil and not the final product that contains VG or PG. The 97% CBD content of the cannabis oil is what the rest of the 3% refers to, and not VG or PG.
Although VG and PG are both common in cannabis cartridges, they are not necessary. Companies that do not use additives are a sign of high quality and should be commended.
Voltage is important
Vape juice batteries are stronger than those for cannabis cartridges. Batteries for a vape juice that are not adjusted can cause malfunctioning of cannabis cartridges or personal injury.
My standard advice as a budtender was to tell customers: If you’re vaping cannabis oil cartridges, use a battery designed for that purpose; if your intention is to vape juice from a battery designed for that purpose, do so.
Also read:- How Pain Can Affect Your Emotional Health