China is playing against Netherlands on Oct 6, 2022 at 6:00:00 PM UTC.
This game is part of World Championship Women.
Here you can find previous China vs Netherlands results sorted by their H2H games. SofaScore also allows you to check different information regarding the match, such as:
- Box score (attacking, defensive and goalkeeper stats)
- Detailed stats for each period
- Player statistics
- Head to head games
- Team streaks
- Current odds and predictions
- SofaScore community votes on which team is more likely to win the game
- China finished top of the pool on a 4-1 win-loss record, 12 points and 13-3 in sets. Brazil are second, separated from China only on set ratio (13-5). Japan are currently third on 3-1, nine points and 9-4 sets with a shot at the second place, while Argentina (on 2-2 and five points) are sure to finish fourth even ahead of the last two fixtures in the pool. Winless Colombia and the Czech Republic, who no longer have a shot at making it to the next phase, will meet at 18:00 local time (16:00 GMT) on Saturday in a battle for a first World Championship victory, while Japan and Argentina will shape up the final pool standings as they lock horns on Sunday at 14:15 (12:15). The top four teams from each of the four round-robin pools advance to the second pool phase of the tournament.