Spring has sprung, and with it comes one of the best feelings in the world: spring cleaning! Whether your home has been plagued by junk all winter or you’re just looking to give your place a little boost of energy and cleanliness, these spring cleaning tips will help you get your house feeling neat and tidy in no time at all. Consider this an essential spring cleaning checklist to get rid of the junk from all corners of your home and create a space that’s pure happiness!
It’s time to get the spring cleaning started with your kitchen. Take care of some of the messes that have been building up all winter by taking out the trash and recycling. Take care of any lingering smells with some mild bleach or baking soda. If you have old appliances, fixtures, or cabinets you’re ready to part ways with, consider hiring a junk removal service to take them away.
1. Empty the sink of any hair, soap slivers, or other gunk that has accumulated in the drain.
2. Pour baking soda and vinegar down the drain to help clean it and to prevent future buildup of hair and soap slivers.
3. Mix one cup of baking soda with one cup of water and scrub your shower with a brush or sponge to get rid of grime that accumulates on tile grout over time.
4. Combine 1/4 cup bleach with 5 gallons of warm water in a bucket or large basin outside, then use this mixture to soak all toilet fixtures (including handles) for about 20 minutes to remove stains from hard water deposits that accumulate over time.
This is the time of year when we start thinking about spring and how nice it will be to get outside and enjoy the new season. It’s also an opportune time to refresh your home and do some much needed cleaning. One way to make sure you don’t have any junk in your house is by hiring a junk removal service with pickup trucks that can haul away old furniture, appliances, electronics, construction debris, yard waste, and more.
You can’t clean the rest of your house until you get rid of all that junk in the living room. And if you don’t have time to do it yourself, call in a professional junk removal service to remove everything from furniture and electronics to clothes and kitchenware.
Larger items like furniture can be moved out of the room and into another area of the home. This will give you more space to clean and clear off surfaces, including the dining table. It may also be worth it to get up on a step stool or ladder so you can reach higher surfaces such as shelves, wardrobes, or even windowsills.
1. Change the filter on your washing machine and clean the lint trap.
2. Wash your clothes in cold water only to preserve colors, resist stains, and reduce shrinkage.
3. Vacuum under your appliances and around the perimeter of your cabinets.
4. Wipe down appliances with a damp rag or sponge, then dry with a clean towel.
5. Clean out the inside of your refrigerator and wipe down the outside with warm soapy water (but don’t use ammonia). Make sure to remove all food from your refrigerator before you start cleaning it out!
You Can Read Also : As you prepare to move to your new home
A lot of people don’t like doing laundry, and it’s easy to see why. Laundry rooms are often dark, cramped, and hard to keep organized. But by following these 5 simple steps, you’ll be able to lighten your load and make laundry day more enjoyable.
Trim hedges and bushes, or hire someone to do it. Mulch beds and spread lawn fertilizers. Pick up sticks, leaves, and other debris from the yard. If you have any broken items in your yard that need fixing, now is the time to get them fixed before summer arrives.
Junk Removal Wilmington NC is a company that specializes in removing all types of junk from homes and businesses. We have a team of experts who are dedicated to providing the best possible service. JRWN will remove everything from old furniture to broken appliances. JRWN understand that everyone has different preferences, which is why we offer a wide range of services. Whether you need just one pickup or an entire cleanup, Junk Removal Wilmington NC can accommodate your needs. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!