Since GTA V’s first release early in 2013 tens of thousands as well as a plethora of modifications were created to support the game. The community of modders is among the most dedicated gamers and that’s the case to every Rockstar Games creation. But, considering that GTA V is the studio’s most popular release to date, it’s understandable that GTA V would have the greatest mod support.
One of the biggest issues that players face with mods is understanding how to install and download them to ensure they can function within the game. It can be a bit confusing for those who may not be the best at technology. Additionally, there’s the problem of figuring out what changes to put in place in 2022 almost year after GTA V initially launched. Below, players will be able to see the exact steps to download mods for GTA V and which ones they should be considering installing first.
Mods to download in GTA V
Before players are able to decide the mods to install, they should be aware of how to download the mods. It’s important to know that players are only able to use mods for single-player play, since Rockstar Games had forbidden the use of mods within GTA Online. If players attempt to play GTA Online with mods enabled the game will be banned.
There are a variety of steps involved in download mods for GTA V. The first part of the process is outlined below.
- Go to OpenIV.com and press the Download Now green button on the homepage.
- Download the application from your browser, and then follow the steps for installation that the application will lay out
- After the installation is completed, launch OpenIV, and choose Windows in the Grand Theft Auto V box
- Enter the file path for the game directory of GTA V (should look like C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\)
- Continue pressing and then the Tools box that is located on the taskbar at the top of OpenIV
- Click on ASI Manager, and then install ASI Loader as well as OpenIV.ASI. Choose Yes when asked.
What this process provides is an opportunity where they can download, and then manage GTA V mods. The players can launch the OpenIV application at any time to review whether their modifications are in good condition, deinstall them, or alter their settings. The next step in the process is to locate physical mods that can be downloaded.
- Go to best-modding.com
- Choose a mod that you wish to download. You can pick a particular mod category on the top taskbar of the site. You can then sort by latest to the most popular mods in the category.
- Once a mode is selected then click on its box, and then click the green button to download it.
- Some mods will download the .rar extension file into your internet browser, while other will direct you to the Github page that will show the latest version of the mod to download the file.
- If the mod downloaded is a .rar file, you’ll require another program in order to view it like 7-Zip File Manager. It is available from the Microsoft Store
- After you have opened the .rar files are opened you’ll likely get a ReadMe document that you can open in Notepad. This will provide directions on how to download the mod
- If the mod is listed found on an Github page you can download the most recent version. The mod will be downloaded as a zip file which you must extract to another folder on your PC.
- After the files have been extracted Copy then paste them to the Mods folder on the system’s GTA V game directory. This is the same directory you specified in the file path of the OpenIV application.
- Then, launch GTA V once you’ve copied and pasted the contents of the file to your GTA V directory or followed the directions for the .rar file
This process is not limited to the general mods available for download, there’s also mods that utilize scripts. This requires a second mod, called Script Hook for it to function.
- Download Community Script Hook V .NET, by Alexander Blade
- Download the zip file and then extract the contents to another file on your computer.
- Paste the contents of the file into the directory for games within GTA V, but don’t put them in a specific folder.
- Create a new folder within the game directory
- Visit best-modding.com and choose the script mod you want to download (these typically are identified with .net)
- Start the zipped mod file to extract its contents time
- The contents should be copied and pasted into the newly created folder in your GTA V directory.
- Start GTA V and make sure that you follow the instructions to use the mod provided by the mod’s creator. These directions is available in the best-modding.com page about the mod
When all the steps are complete After that, players are able using mods without restriction after which they can begin to use mods GTA V.
The best mods in GTA V
If you are looking for mods to download, the choices could seem overwhelming. There are a variety of kinds of genres and all sorts of modifications available to choose from within the categories. Although every player’s expectations regarding their experience with mods are going to differ, we’ve put together an unofficial list of the top GTA V mods as of 2022.
1. GTA 5 Car Pack:
It has 200cool cars and modern and advanced vehicles. It’s the best GTA five car pack that has ever been released. It includes realistic cars from the real world. Most likely, it will feature the most fashionable GTA car mods that include interactive fun and a dazzling story mode car It will make a lot of GTA fans happy. Just take a look. It’s likely to be the most convenient option for you.
The players are able to download GTA 5 realistic car pack from best-modding.com.
2. GTA 5 Biggest Replacement Car Pack:
Two hundred and twenty GTA 5 Cars (Biggest Replacement Car Pack) that appears in traffic. Selected by me several of them have optimized textures. Many models have been altered. Included Modern, Luxury, Sports, Super Fastest Cars in GTA 5… It’s an awesome GTA 5 mod for cars and you must definitely test it.
The players can get this biggest replacement GTA 5 car pack via best-modding.com.
3. CooooL GTA 5 Graphics Mod:
It is a GTA 5 Graphics Mod is ideal for players who want to experience enhanced graphically on GTA 5 despite having low-end PCs. This is the preferred option for a lot of players due to the upgraded graphics and visuals that this mod offers feel most real. I would suggest downloading this mod (Full free).
The players have the option of downloading Cooool GTA 5 graphics mod from best-modding.com.
4. GTA Vice City Remastered Map 2.0 – GTA 5 Mod:
GTA Vice City Remastered Map 2.0 This is a complete version to Vice Cry for GTA 5 and is available as a DLC, and with several new features that give the ultimate Vice City experience. One of the top high-quality textures GTA 5 map mods, I suggest you test it out as it gives players the best experience GTA Vice City, with top graphics and a remastered map.
Download GTA Vice City remastered map 2.0 GTA Vice City remastered map 2.0 at best-modding.com.
5. The Biggest GTA 5 Garage – Near Michael’s House:
This is the Biggest GTA 5 Garage – Near Michael’s Home: Is the right place for you, as it’s the only GTA 5 Garage that will offer additional spaces with motorbikes, cars planes, helicopters, and even jetpacks, even an oppressor. That’s crazy enough that you’ll need to put it in place now to manage your car’s collection and not leave Michael’s home.
The players are able to download GTA 5’s biggest GTA 5 garage on best-modding.com.