QuickBooks is a well-known and widely used internet tool that is typically seen in commercial settings. Large commercial organisations are able to safely manage their financial records because to this capability. As a result of the many benefits it offers, it has garnered quite a bit of attention recently. On the other hand, if there are any problems with the programme or the internet, it may cause certain faults in the application. Error 350 in QuickBooks is going to be examined as an example of this type of problem.
Error 350 in QuickBooks manifests itself whenever a user attempts to utilise the software to access their bank account or bank credit card. The following are some examples of possible error messages that the user could see:
- Cannot establish a connection to the bank, error code 350
- The link to the bank is not working.
- The previous connection is not functioning properly.
- Records of bank transactions are unable to be loaded.
Possible Root Causes of QuickBooks Error 350 Affecting Your Bank Connection
The following are some of the potential reasons why QuickBooks users may experience the QuickBooks Error 350:
- A Corrupted or Broken Company File If your company file is damaged or corrupted, it may prevent you from being able to load the transaction details, which can result in difficulties while accessing your bank account.
- Problems with the bank Due to problems that are currently occurring with the financial institution or because the bank is undergoing maintenance, you may get errors while attempting to access it.
- Difficulties Establishing a Connection QuickBooks could have difficulty establishing a connection with the bank server.
Options for Addressing the “Error 350” in the QuickBooks Software
Fixing this error as soon as possible is essential if you want to make use of the banking functionality offered by the QuickBooks software. You can solve this problem by applying one of these solutions.
Method 1: Verify and Rebuild Data
- Launch QuickBooks, go to the ‘File’ menu, and then select the ‘Utilities’ option from the drop-down menu. Go to ‘Verify data.’ In the event that you receive the warning stating that “your data is list,” you will need to rebuild the data.
- To accomplish this, navigate to the “File” menu, select “Utilities,” and then choose the “Rebuild data” option.
- You could see a notification asking you to save the backup; if you do, click the OK button. After the backup has been successfully completed, the process of rebuilding the data will start.
Read also: QuickBooks 2022 keeps crashing
Method 2: Restore the Link Between QuickBooks and the Financial Institution
- Select the account that reports a connection error number 350 with the bank. To log in to your bank account, click on the link that says “Sign in to the bank.”
- Enter the banking credentials, and then select all of the accounts that you would like to connect with QuickBooks.
- Go to the menu bar and select “Update.” Then, check to see if all of the transactions have been loaded into QuickBooks.
Method 3: Keeping the Bank Account Up to Date Manually
- On the desktop version of QuickBooks, go to the Banking settings and then select the ‘Update’ button.
- If you are prompted to do so, enter the authentication code, and then log in using the appropriate banking credentials.
Blog posted on daily time zone.