A number masking solution is an advanced data protection measure that confirms the privacy of the agent and the customer. A business can offer a seamless connection of two on-call entities without disclosing contact details or any other important information. Number masking solution offers safety, security, and confidentiality for business communication.
A number masking solution connects two parties while protecting their private information. It can be explained as a two-way communication between the buyers and sellers, customers and delivery service staff without sharing personal contact numbers. Call masking India solution is used by businesses of different industries. A business can be of any size to gain benefits with several masking solutions. The analytical dashboard helps to understand customers’ needs and identify key points for better analysis.
Features of the Number Masking Solution
1. IVR menu: A business with a number masking solution can offer customer service with IVR’s multi-level menu. IVR menus are self-help tools that can be easily operated by customers.
2. Auto dialer: The number masking solution works with auto-dialers. It improves agent productivity and customer interaction with an automated outbound dialing process. Auto dialers reduce workers’ workload and offer immediate communication.
3. Click-to-call: The API-integrated call button featured on the website supports getting connected directly with a click. Number masking offers instant connection along with privacy.
Privacy & Security Benefits of Number Masking in 2023
Call masking in India is becoming popular with time. It is preferred by different industries and businesses of every size. Number masking solution is very strong in offering security to businesses for authentic communication. It removes the risk of data leakage, misuse, and a bridge of privacy. As contact numbers, especially of customers have been a high-risk factor for leakage of data; many restrain from using online business communication. With several masking solutions, a business can ensure the customer of safe business communication.
Some benefits of number masking that offer privacy and security benefits are:
1. Rapport building: A business can build rapport with some masking solution. It confirms confidentiality which makes rapport-building easier. It is a core element that makes communication better between the customer and the agents.
2. Call tracking and monitoring: A number masking solution helps a business to monitor and track all calls while maintaining privacy. All incoming and outgoing calls are recorded and monitored for quality testing and data analysis. It helps a business to analyze end-to-end calls with complete security. It also ensures quality communication and seamless connectivity.
3. Instant service provider: Any organization can use a number masking solution integrated with a virtual number or missed call solution. This feature can be used for businesses and also as support call line numbers. Number masking is often used as assistance numbers to anti-trafficking numbers, women’s helpline numbers, a helpline for domestic violence, etc. A customer or an individual can easily call on the number with a confirmation to get service without disclosing his identity or any other details.
4. Easy interaction: As contact numbers are linked with banks and another important databases, it increases the risk of cybercrime. Also, at times even agents are harassed by the customers over call for different reasons. Call masking solution provides privacy and security for such situations. It keeps both the party; the agents and the customers safe from such situations.
5. Strengthen customer base: Many businesses require customer numbers for service delivery. Number masking effortlessly curbs all vulnerable drawbacks that risk privacy. It enhances customer satisfaction and service experiences. It strengthens the customer base that also helps in lead generation.
Industries Using Number-Making Solutions
Number masking supports small to large-scale businesses. Without any discretion, a business can offer customer service delivery. It protects a business from a hefty financial penalty, loss of reputation, and loss of customers. It is used in healthcare, e-commerce, education, transportation, etc. Number masking can be integrated with virtual numbers, missed call solutions, etc.