The latest report titled “Potassium Iodide Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Potassium Iodide.
|Product Name||Potassium Iodide|
|Process Included||Potassium Iodide Production From Potassium Hydroxide|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Potassium Iodide production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Potassium Iodide Production Process:
1. Potassium Iodide Production From Potassium Hydroxide: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Potassium Iodide production using Potassium Hydroxide. The production of potassium iodide is done using potassium hydroxide, iodine, and coke. Potassium hydroxide’s hot concentrated solution is treated with iodine. After the obtained solution is evaporated, the residue is heated with coke which finally produces potassium iodide.
Potassium Iodide is a highly versatile metal halide which is used in medications, chemicals, and dietary supplements. It is acutely toxic to aquatic plants and is a white crystalline solid in appearance. Potassium iodide is a common irritant to the skin and eyes in humans. The HS code of potassium iodide is 28276010. The chemical formula of potassium iodide is KI, and its molecular weight is 166 g/mol. It is produced using potassium hydroxide.
Potassium Iodide is a stable salt comprising of iodine and potassium that finds application in life science, chemical processing, food & feed, and polymer additives. Furthermore, the rising demand for pharmaceutical and polymer end-use industries is furthering the market, as iodine is essential for promoting proper thyroid functioning and metabolic mechanism. In addition, the goiter problem can occur as a result of iodine deficiency which is why the use of potassium iodide can prevent goiter. Thus, the market is boosted. The use of potassium iodide can treat sporotrichosis and other skin inflammation diseases, including subacute nodular migratory panniculitis, erythema nodosum, and nodular vasculitis, which will further the market’s demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Potassium Iodide Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Potassium Iodide market?
• What are the various processes used for Potassium Iodide production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Potassium Iodide?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Potassium Iodide?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Potassium Iodide?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Potassium Iodide?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Potassium Iodide production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Potassium Iodide production?
• What is the time frame for Potassium Iodide plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Potassium Iodide?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Email: sa[email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA