- install pkg install wget Wget is a free GNU command line utility tool used to download files from the Internet. Retrieve files using HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP protocols:
pkg install wget
- We download and install the package and the complete image of nethunter for the termux terminal with the following command:
wget -O install-nethunter-termux https://offs.ec/2MceZWr
- It will ask us if we want to download the file, we press the Y key and hit enter.
- With Chmod +x we assign all the permissions and privileges of the downloaded file called install-nethunter-termux
chmod +x install-nethunter-termux
- To verify that the permissions were assigned correctly, we type dir if the file appears in green, and the permissions were changed correctly.
- We install nethunter for termux:
- It will then download a 1.4GB iso file.
- It will take a while, this depends on your internet speed.
- Now after downloading the kali Linux iso from the internet, it will extract the iso files and install them on our android device.
- This process will take more than 20 minutes, it also depends on the performance of your device.
- At the end it will ask us if we want to keep the downloaded file:
- in this case, I will keep it but it is already installed.
- We open nethunter:
- Once nethunter is open we will assign a username and password so that it can connect to Nethunter Kex
- We assign a minimum 6-digit password, in my case “123456”, since it will allow us to connect with Nethunter Kex.
- Enter password: 123456
- It will ask to enter it again to confirm it:
- With the following command, the port number and a process number will appear
Here is the error server: no matching vnc server running for this user? – Here is the solution
- We open the Nethunter Kex application
- We place the password that we have assigned: «123456»
- leave the username blank
- and we will give you at the top “connect”
10.- The kali Linux operating system will open
- At the end of the process, we will select in the Nethunter Kex widget, disconnect.
- in termux we select:
- then we write in termux
exituntil it exits the terminal
- To restart Nethunter kali Linux:
- We open termux and write
- Again we write
- We open the Nethunter Kex application and put the port that it gives us when executing the key command again
- We open termux and write
YOU CAN ALSO READ: HOW TO HACK FACEBOOK FROM TERMUX
|start the Kali NetHunter command line interface|
|set KeX password (only needed before first use)|
|start Kali NetHunter Desktop Experience user sessions|
|stop Kali NetHunter Desktop Experience|
|run in the NetHunter environment|
|start Kali NetHunter CLI as a root|
|set KeX password for root|
|start Kali NetHunter Desktop Experience as a root|
|stop Kali NetHunter Desktop Experience root sessions|
|Kill all KeX sessions|