Washing hands with liquid soap and running water is by far the best way to prevent the spread of most of the germs that we come in contact with. Using regular pump dispensers and soap bars, however, increase the risk of coming in contact with these germs. The perfect solution to this concern is the use of the Dettol No Touch Handwash system, which dispenses liquid handwash without the need to contact the pump that can be contaminated.
Why do I need the Dettol No Touch Hand Wash?
The Dettol No Touch Handwash system is easy to install and use. It eliminates the need for touching pumps or bars of soap that may carry disease-causing germs. In addition, the no-touch dispenser prevents cross-contamination in homes, schools, and offices. The Dettol No Touch Handwash refill is made with a strong antibacterial formula that offers complete protection against a number of disease-causing pathogens.
The Dettol No Touch Handwash system is an automatic dispenser that dispenses the correct amount of liquid handwash every time, thus avoiding waste. The refill is dermatologically tested and is soft on the hands. It is pH balanced and contains the goodness of aloe vera with added moisturisers.
How to use the Dettol No Touch Hand Wash system?
- Remove the battery compartment of the Dettol No Touch Handwash dispenser.
- Pull out the red tab behind the batteries and place the batteries firmly in place.
- Replace the battery compartment cover and press till you hear the click.
- Place the Dettol No Touch Handwash refill cap down on top of the dispenser.
- Slide the On/Off switch to the on position.
- Place the dispenser on a flat surface.
- You may need to place the hand under the nozzle a few times for the first use to activate the dispenser.
Warnings and Instructions
- To replace the empty refill, take it out and replace it only with Dettol No Touch Handwash Refill.
- If the dispenser does not dispense properly, check or change the batteries. Clear the sensor and nozzle with a clean cloth.
- Do not expose the batteries to water, fire, or direct sunlight. Remove the batteries when the dispenser is not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Children should use the handwash dispenser under adult supervision.
- Do not place the dispenser in standing water or under running water.
For Homes, Schools, and Workplaces
The Dettol No Touch Handwash system is perfect for homes, offices, schools, and public places. It ensures no contact with the handwash pump or bars of soap and offers ten times better protection from germs. The system offers the advantages of handwashing without the need to touch contaminated surfaces, thus effectively curbing the spread of disease-causing germs.
The Dettol No Touch automatic soap dispenser is easy to use and is the perfect way to protect your family and loved ones from harmful germs and pathogens. The system is both convenient to use and great value for money.