The latest report titled “Bio-ethanol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Bio-ethanol.
|Process Included||Bio-ethanol Production From Thermochemical Process|
Bio-ethanol Production Pre-Treatment, Hydrolysis, and Fermentation
Bio-ethanol Production From Fractionation, Conversion, and Fermentation
Bio-ethanol Production Cost Fractionation and Biochemical Conversion
Bio-ethanol Production From Extraction and Biochemical Conversion
Bio-ethanol Production From Wood Chips by Hydrocarbonylation
Bio-ethanol Production From Sugarcane via Fermentation
Bio-ethanol Production From Sugar via Fermentation
Bio-ethanol Production From Corn Stover via Fractionation
Bio-ethanol Production From Pre-treatment of Corn Stover
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Bio-ethanol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Bio-ethanol Production Process:
1. Bio-ethanol Production From Thermochemical Process: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Bio-ethanol production via the Thermochemical Process. This process of bio-ethanol production takes place using wood chips employing the thermochemical process. During the process, the gasification of biomass (wood chips) is carried out in order to produce syngas, which is later transformed into bio-ethanol resulting in mixed alcohols as by-products.
2. Bio-ethanol Production Pre-Treatment, Hydrolysis, and Fermentation: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Bio-ethanol production through Pre-Treatment, Hydrolysis, and Fermentation. The process covers the production of bio-ethanol using switchgrass in a biochemical conversion process. In the method, biomass pre-treatment is carried out using dilute acid and ammonia conditioning followed by enzymatic hydrolysis and fermentation, producing bio-isobutanol as a result.
3. Bio-ethanol Production From Fractionation, Conversion, and Fermentation: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Bio-ethanol production using Fractionation, Conversion, and Fermentation. The production of bio-ethanol takes place using wood chips employing a biochemical conversion process. During the procedure, biomass (wood chips) is the primary material used that is fractionated to produce cellulose, hemicelluloses, and lignin. Next, the hemicellulose and cellulose conversion takes place and turns it into monomer sugars, followed by a fermentation process for producing bio-ethanol from monomer sugars. The leftover lignin is burnt to create electricity.
4. Bio-ethanol Production Cost Fractionation and Biochemical Conversion: This report presents the economics of Bio-ethanol production from Fractionation and Biochemical Conversion. The process of bio-ethanol production occurs using switchgrass employing a biochemical conversion process. During the method, the initial product used is biomass which is fractionated to make cellulose, hemicelluloses, and lignin. Later, hemicellulose and cellulose are converted into monomer sugars, followed by the process of fermentation in order to produce bio-ethanol from monomer sugars.
5. Bio-ethanol Production From Extraction and Biochemical Conversion: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Bio-ethanol production via Extraction and Biochemical Conversion. The process takes place using sugarcane bagasse employing the biochemical conversion process. Hemicelluloses are extracted from biomass which is further used to produce bio-ethanol. The leftover biomass gets burned to create electricity with potassium acetate solution as a by-product.
6. Bio-ethanol Production From Wood Chips by Hydrocarbonylation: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Bio-ethanol production through Wood Chips by Hydrocarbonylation. The production of bio-ethanol uses wood chips that employ a thermochemical process. During the process, the first step is the gasification of biomass for producing syngas, which gets used to make methanol and then dimethyl ether (DME). At last, the hydrocarbonylation reaction takes place to convert DME produced into bio-ethanol.
7. Bio-ethanol Production From Sugarcane via Fermentation: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Bio-ethanol production using Sugarcane via Fermentation. Bio-ethanol is produced using sugarcane that undergoes the fermentation process. During the process, sucrose is extracted from sugar which gets fermented further to produce bioethanol.
8. Bio-ethanol Production From Sugar via Fermentation: This report presents the economics of Bio-ethanol production from Sugar via Fermentation. This method employs sugar via fermentation to produce bio-ethanol. In the process, a microorganism that is genetically modified converts sugar into bio-ethanol.
9. Bio-ethanol Production From Corn Stover via Fractionation: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Bio-ethanol production via Corn Stover via Fractionation. The bio-ethanol production in this process is done using corn stover that employs the biochemical conversion process. In this method, the starting material used is biomass (corn stover) that is fractionated to produce cellulose, hemicelluloses, and lignin. Next, hemicellulose and cellulose are converted into monomer sugars, followed by a fermentation process for producing bio-ethanol from monomer sugars. The leftover lignin is burnt to produce electricity.
10. Bio-ethanol Production From Pre-treatment of Corn Stover: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Bio-ethanol production through Pre-treatment of Corn Stover. In this process, bio-ethanol is produced using the Pre-treatment of Corn Stover process from corn stover. In this method, the pre-treatment of corn stover is carried out using dilute acid and ammonia conditioning or overliming. This is followed by enzymatic hydrolysis and fermentation, forming bio-ethanol as a result.
Bio-ethanol is Ethanol that is used as an alternative fuel. It is a clear, colourless liquid with the chemical formula (C2H5OH). It is usually used as a motor fuel or as a gasoline additive and as a substitute for renewable energy. It is a liquid biofuel produced via ABE fermentation of many kinds of feedstock like corn, soybeans, wheat straw, woodchips, and more newly microalgae. It is the primary fuel source used as a petrol substitute for road transport.
Bio-ethanol is the primary substitute for petroleum used as an alternative fuel in engines which is primarily driving the market’s growth. Bioethanol has a wide range of applications across many industry verticals. These applications comprise fuel to power combustion processes, feedstock for chemical companies, fuel cells, and fuel for cogeneration systems which is primarily driving the industry’s development. It also functions as an alternative energy source to regular petrol in engines which is boosting its demand across various sectors. Moreover, environmental awareness and sustainable development find themselves as a major propellent for the bioethanol industry.
Key Questions Answered in the Bio-ethanol Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Bio-ethanol market?
• What are the various processes used for Bio-ethanol production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Bio-ethanol?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Bio-ethanol?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Bio-ethanol?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Bio-ethanol?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Bio-ethanol production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Bio-ethanol production?
• What is the time frame for Bio-ethanol plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Bio-ethanol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Bio-Isobutanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bio-isobutanol
- Bio-Propanediol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bio-propanediol
- Biotin 2% Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/biotin-2
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA