The Bajaj EMI Card enables you to buy several items on trouble-free EMIs and repay in comfortable monthly installments. You can also buy big-ticket items with no-cost EMIs and a pre-approved loan of Rs. 4 lakh. You must have a steady source of income to be eligible for the Bajaj EMI card issue. For new customers, the application process for the Bajaj EMI Card is fairly simple and straightforward.
Application Process for Existing Customers
If you are already a Bajaj Finserv customer, you can apply for Bajaj Finance EMI Card online by following the steps below.
Visit the Customer Portal of Bajaj Finserv Experia
- Go to “My Account” and select “Customer Portal” from the “Sign In” menu.
- To access the portal, enter your customer ID or registered Email ID/ mobile number, as well as your password/ OTP.
- After logging in, you can view the EMI offer details.
- Finally, press the “Apply for Bajaj EMI Card” button.
- Visit a Bajaj EMI Network partner store in your area. To find the nearest store, use the Bajaj website’s store locator.
- Select the item you want to purchase.
- Speak with a store representative about in-store financing.
- To obtain your Bajaj EMI Card, submit the basic KYC documents.
You can apply for Bajaj EMI Card when purchasing electronics on easy EMIs at a Bajaj Finserv partner store.
Advantages of shopping with a Bajaj EMI Card
When you use the Bajaj EMI Card to shop, you can instantly convert the cost of your purchase into easy EMIs. There are no additional documents required at the time of purchase.
How to get an Insta EMI Card
The Insta EMI Card is an EMI Network Card variant that offers a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 2 lakh and instant approval. You can apply online for it by clicking here.
Use of Bajaj EMI Card to shop on Flipkart and Amazon
You can use your EMI Network Card to shop on all major e-commerce sites, including Flipkart and Amazon.
What is the Bajaj EMI Card’s interest rate?
The products purchased with your EMI Network Card may or may not include an interest component. The interest rate may differ depending on the product you wish to purchase.
What are the requirements to apply for a Bajaj EMI Card?
To be eligible for an EMI Network Card, you must be between the ages of 21 and 60 and have a steady source of income.
What is the Bajaj EMI Card’s shopping limit?
When you use your Bajaj EMI Card to shop, you can get up to Rs. 4 lakh in financing.
Can I use my Bajaj EMI Card to get healthcare?
With a Bajaj Health EMI Card, you get the benefit of healthcare services and pay for trouble-free EMIs.
How can I find out what my Bajaj Finance Card number is?
- To find your Bajaj Finance Card number, text a message to ‘EMICARD’ to 9227564444 from your registered mobile number. You will receive the card number
- Download the BFL app and log in with your registered mobile number to view all of the details of your Bajaj loan, including the EMI card details.
India’s Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card allows digital payments. Shoppers Stop, Big Bazaar, Max Fashion, and Amazon or Flipkart are Bajaj Finserv partner stores. Bajaj Finserv EMI card has a pre-approved loan of up to Rs 4 Lakh.
Online and in-person applications are accepted. Go to an EMI Network partner store to use the offline app. In-store financing is handled by an assistant. After submitting the required documents, you’ll receive an EMI Network card.
Three steps comprise the online application. First, enter your card’s basic information and pre-approved limit. After verifying your KYC and making the payment, you’ll receive the Network Card on your Bajaj Finserv Wallet App.