Nothing screams summer vacation to us louder than hearing waves crashing, building a sandcastle, and flying kites on the coast. The Hilton Head vacation rentals are the best family beach vacations that offer plenty of opportunities to enjoy healthy outdoor fun and create lifelong memories with the whole crew. From coast to coast, the Beach Resorts USA is home to some spectacular beach destinations that offer a collection of activities to keep all ages happy in and out of the water. Here are the top 7 spots you need to consider for your next family beach vacation.
So, what are you waiting for? Pack up your beach essentials and head for the surf!
1. Corolla Beach, North Carolina: Corolla is the ideal holiday spot for families who are just as content relaxing on the beach in flip-flops while they are indulging in an afternoon at the spa. Corolla is ideal for people who want to get away from it all while still taking advantage of all the greatest eating, shopping, water sports, and facilities that the Outer Banks have to offer. A trip to view the lovely wild horses wandering freely on the beach is one of the most iconic things to do in Corolla. Take your 4-wheel drive car along the beach in search of the horses, or join a guided tour to hear about the history of these magnificent animals.
2. Sanibel Island, Florida: Sanibel Island is known across the globe for its pastel-colored seashells and the “Sanibel Stoop.” You may put your skills to the test on the area’s golf courses, while fishing and boating are second to none. With so many unique goods to choose from, shopping on Sanibel Island is a thrilling experience. The world-famous J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge, which spans 6,000 acres of mangrove jungles and wetlands and is home to numerous endangered species, including manatees, alligators, and raccoons, tropical birds, and more, is located on Sanibel Island. Explore the refuge by car, foot, bicycle, or a kayak with adventure at every turn!
3. Maui, Hawai’i: Maui is known for many things, including its beauty, atmosphere, history, and a seemingly endless supply of beautiful beaches, waterfalls, and gardens, to mention a few. Maui’s many attractions and activities appeal to just about every interest. While enthusiasts trek the dormant Haleakala volcano or take a helicopter trip above it, more laid-back visitors may rest on one of the island’s many beaches or test the fairways at one of the island’s 14 golf courses. No matter what you do your trip to Maui will be a great one!
4. Jekyll Island, Georgia: This 5,500-acre island is home to 10 miles of shoreline as well as a variety of events, family-friendly activities, and attractions. Jekyll Island has a wide range of recreational opportunities that will appeal to guests of all ages. There are ten miles of white sand beaches, 63 holes of golf, an outdoor tennis complex, a fishing pier, Jekyll Island dolphin excursions, horseback riding tours, nature centers, 20 miles of biking paths, and the Georgia Sea Turtle Center to enjoy. Jekyll island has something for everyone!
5. Seaside, Florida: In the village of Seaside, recognized as the home of the New Urbanism architectural design movement, color, one-of-a-kind architecture, and seaside charm come to life. There are lots of sites to see whether you explore this famed coastal hamlet by bike or on foot. The pastel-colored beach bungalows, famous whitewashed post office, and architect-designed walkways leading to the sugar-white sand are all things that Seaside is known for. Seaside is a popular meeting location for families and friends who want to visit local art galleries, shops, and Central Square Records and Sundog Books to browse records and books. Seaside will never leave you yearning for something to do!
6. Caramel Beach, California: This about 1-mile/2-kilometer-long crescent is a terrific location to rest and play, with its silky sand and gorgeous setting—edged by wind-carved cypress trees and cliffs topped with tiny homes with billion-dollar vistas. Kids like building sandcastles just above the surf line or splashing in the generally gentle swells. Carmel Beach isn’t only a people’s paradise; it’s also a dog’s heaven, with owners tossing tennis balls and prancing with their canine companions.
7. Cape May, New Jersey: You will fall in love with the picturesque tiny town of Menemsha if you enjoy dunes and salty air. Come early in the morning to see local fishermen preparing their boats for the day’s catch or offloading their catch. Come back later to relax on the beach or take a stroll around the harbor. Menemsha Beach, despite its tiny size, is ideal for family outings. Allow your children to play in the moderate surf while you work on your tan.
On Martha’s Vineyard Island, wildflowers bloom in the yard of a beachfront villa. Flowers bloom everywhere, no matter where you look or whatever end of the island you are on. Discover varieties such as hydrangeas of all colors, rhododendrons, dahlias, coreopsis, and an abundance of wildflowers, offering a colorful pallet every spring and summer.