The CareCloud medical software dashboard is easy to use. It provides users access to electronic medical records (EMR) tools and medical practice management (PMS) software. The architecture is flexible enough to support individual user settings to prevent disruption to team workflows. All the tabs you need to access are at the top of the screen. You will be taken to your billing, schedule, charts, or anywhere else you want.
What are the benefits of CareCloud?
- Setting up and using CareCloud is the least disruptive.
- CareCloud’s intuitive user interface makes the software easy to use, even for users with little training.
What is the usability of CareCloud?
CareCloud is easy to use for both operators and patients. Dashboards are created from tabs at the top of the screen. Just one click takes you to the main portal like scheduling, billing and patient information. Navigating is similar to the steps you would normally take from patient registration through checkout.
In terms of facility management, CareCloud is widely customizable. So you can customize the structure to meet the needs of your establishment. EMR systems are flexible as well. And you can contact the company’s service team for EMR training. In speaking with a CareCloud representative, the setup often takes 90 days.
What are the features of CareCloud?
- CareCloud’s powerful appointment scheduling platform includes numerous filters and comprehensive colour coding.
- Billing and Claims: The CareCloud Billing and Claims Suite include an extensive coding library and detailed claims polishing tools.
- CareCloud’s user-friendly charting and note-taking tools make it easy to access and add data to patient charts.
- E-Prescribing and Labs CareCloud offer a reusable set of instructions. This speeds up your testing needs and flags potentially dangerous drug interactions.
- Patient experience: CareCloud’s great patient experience includes contactless payments, Clover powered patient cabinet custom workflow and dynamic patient portals.
- Patient Payments: With CareCloud, patients can set up a payment plan and accept payments by HSA, FSA, or other unusual methods.
- Report Analysis and Practice CareCloud’s customizable practice analyses and reports will show you all the good and bad factors behind your clinical performance.
- CareCloud Retail and ecommerce are the only medical software providers. This allows you to set up and maintain ecommerce operations to earn additional income.
- Revenue cycle management: The CareCloud revenue cycle management suite includes all the tools commonly used in healthcare billing services.
- CareCloud’s refundable remote health kit is HIPAA compliant and comes complete with onboarding and training.
CareCloud prices depend on whether you opt for PMS only or EMR and PMS. CareCloud PMS costs $349 per provider per month. This is cheaper than many competitors. For both EMR and PMS, you pay $628 per provider per month. Your plan will bind you to a three-year contract, although there are some one-year contracts.
You can also opt for CareCloud’s Breeze platform for digital patient check-in, point-of-sale payments, and appointment reminders. There is an additional charge of $199 per provider per month, for RCM CareCloud charges between 3% and 7% of your collection, which is lower than the rate of many competitors.