At the beginning of every year, many people plan to buy some new clothes and maybe even a new tv or computer. But, if you are looking for something that is not on your list – and you have some extra money to spend in non-traditional ways – why not explore antique malls? These 10 US cities have some of the best quality antiques around!
There are many antique malls in Las Vegas. To find one that is close to you, use the Show Near Me website. The website allows you to enter your address and it will list all of the antique malls within a certain radius of your address. You can also use the website to find out what hours the antique malls are open and what types of items they sell.
What is an Antique Mall?
An antique mall is a retail establishment that specializes in selling antiques and collectibles. Some antique malls also sell new and used furniture, home decor, and clothing. Antique malls are found across the United States, in both large metropolitan areas and smaller towns. They typically feature high-end retailers that specialize in antique items.
Where are the 10 Best Antique Malls in the United States?
When it comes to shopping for antiques, there are few places better than the American antique mall. Here are the 10 best antique malls in the United States:
1. The Shops at Gresham in Portland, Oregon
2. The Village at Old Town Scottsdale in Arizona
3. The Shops at Westfield Livermore in California
4. The Streets of Woodstock in Woodstock, Georgia
5. East Tennessee Antique Mall in Johnson City, Tennessee
6. Northpointe at Green Hills in Cincinnati, Ohio
7. Bellevue Square Mall in Bellevue, Washington
8. King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
9. Ponce de Leon Marketplace Antique Mall in Atlanta, Georgia
10.The Shops at Webb Creek near Austin, Texas
What to Look For When Shopping at an Antique Mall?
When shopping for antiques, it is important to keep in mind the different features of an antique mall. Some key considerations include its location, size, and the variety of dealers present.
Location: An antique mall typically has a wide variety of dealers from all over the country or world. This allows you to find exactly what you are looking for.
Size: Antique malls can vary in size from small regional stores to large chain stores with multiple floors. It is important to research which one best suits your needs.
Dealers: The variety of dealers at an antique mall makes it a great place to explore different styles and periods of antiques.
How to Find Great Deals on Antiques and Collectibles at an Antique Mall
If you’re looking for antique and collectible finds, head to an antique mall. These stores are full of treasures, both old and new. Here’s how to find great deals at an antique mall:
1. Start by scanning the aisles for items that catch your eye. If you have a specific item in mind, take a closer look at it.
2. Talk to the sales people about what they have available. Many of these shops carry estate items, so be sure to ask about discontinued or hard-to-find pieces.
3. Take time to browse through the store’s selection of furniture, knick knacks, and paintings. Many antique malls also have a large selection of jewelry and coins for sale.
4. Be prepared to haggle – prices at antique malls vary widely, so don’t be afraid to offer less than you’re actually willing to pay for something. And don’t forget to tip your salesperson!
If you’re in the market for some antique shopping, then these 10 U.S. towns are where you need to be. From quaint small towns to bustling metropolises, each of these destinations has its own unique antique mall that is sure to satisfy all your antiquing needs. So whether you’re looking for a rare piece of furniture or an old coin collection, be sure to check out one of these amazing antique malls!