When it comes to home improvement, there are many different ways to make your house look beautiful, comfortable and attractive. However, when you’re on a budget, it can be hard to find ways to beautify your home without breaking the bank—until now!
Black peel and stick backsplash tiles are the perfect solution for those looking to save money but still upgrade the look of their kitchen or bathroom, in particular, with backsplashes that add color and personality in an instant.
How much does it cost?
The best part about the vinyl backsplash sticker tiles is that they are so budget friendly. You can find them on Amazon, but they are also available in many home improvement stores. The cost of the vinyl backsplash sticker tiles starts at $6.99 per square foot and goes up to $8.99 per square foot depending on the design you choose.
A 10 sq ft tile will start at around $65 and go up to around $95 depending on the brand and your choice of colors. When it comes time to buy your own peel and stick backsplash stickers, don’t forget to measure out your kitchen or bathroom walls before making any purchase decisions!
How to choose?
Vinyl backsplash sticker tiles can be an easy, low-cost way to update your kitchen or bath. They are peel and stick so installation is as simple as cleaning the surface, smoothing out the vinyl, and peeling off the backing. Vinyl backsplash sticker tiles come in various colors, patterns, shapes and sizes to fit any space.
#1 Size: The size of the tile will determine how much coverage you get. For smaller spaces like vanities, sinks and dishwashers, small stickers may be enough. For larger spaces like walls or flooring use medium stickers. Larger spaces such as floors need larger sheets that need multiple small stickers together to create one large one. You can also cut the sheets down with scissors if needed.
- Choose the tile that best suits your style.
- Clean the area to which you will be applying the vinyl backsplash tiles with soap and water, then dry it with a clean cloth.
- Cut each vinyl backsplash sticker tile to fit into place on the wall or surface of your choice.
- Before removing the backing from the vinyl backsplash tiles, take a look at how they will appear after they are applied to see if any adjustments need to be made. 5. Carefully remove the backing from one edge of each tile until there is no backing left attached to any part of the back side.
- Line up one edge of the first vinyl backsplash tile against an edge on your wall or surface and apply pressure evenly around all edges until it sticks in place.
Before & After (DIY)
The vinyl backsplash stickers are so easy to install, you’ll be able to do it yourself in about an hour. The first thing you’ll want to do is measure your wall and decide how many tiles will fit. Once that’s done, peel off the backing from the tile that needs to be cut, then measure the height of your kitchen cabinets and add one inch. Cut the sticker on this line with an XACT knife or scissors. Next, put a drop of dishwashing liquid on each tile before sticking them onto the wall in between your cabinets. Finally, remove any excess bubbles with a credit card or rubber spatula while wetting it with water.
What other people say about black peel and stick backsplashes
This peel and stick backsplash is so easy to put up! It’s perfect if you are looking to add some personality to your kitchen without breaking the bank!
I’m in love with my new black backsplash. This peel and stick vinyl is incredibly easy to use. I was able to install it all by myself.