- Product Name – Acrylic Acid
- Chemical Formula – C3H4O2
- HS Code – 39069040
- Synonyms – 79-10-7, 2-Propenoic acid, Propenoic acid, Prop-2-enoic acid, Acroleic acid
- Currency – US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
- Supplier Database Availability – Yes
- Customization Scope – Our services can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
- Post-Sale Analyst Support – 360-degree analyst support after service delivery
Region/Countries for which Data is available
- Asia Pacific: China, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, Iran, Thailand, South Korea, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Nepal, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, UAE, Israel, Hongkong, Singapore, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Australia, and New Zealand
- Europe: Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Romania, Finland, Czech Republic, Portugal and Greece,
- North America: United States and Canada
- Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Ecuador, and Peru
- Africa: South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco
Request for Real Time Acrylic acid Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/acrylic-acid-price-trends/pricerequest
Acrylic acid is basically corrosive in both vapor and gas form and is an organic compound. It is also the simplest form of unsaturated acids. Moreover, acrylic acid is miscible in alcohol, ester, chloroform, and water. It has a very tart or acrid smell and is colorless in appearance. The formula of Acrylic Acid is CH₂=CHCOOH. It is a highly reactive compound that reacts with itself and forms polyacrylic acid and has a molecular weight of 72.06 g/mol.
The largest Acrylic Acid-producing country is the Asia Pacific across the globe and emerging countries in the region are India, China, and Brazil. Furthermore, the demand from the construction industry in North America and Europe is propelling the market growth of Acrylic Acid.
Key Details About the Acrylic Acid Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Acrylic Acid price in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The Acrylic Acid price chart, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for the procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Acrylic Acid Price Trend:
Industrial uses impacting Acrylic Acid price trend primarily include adhesives, chemicals for oil treatment, detergents, textiles, in water treatment, and water-absorbent. They are also conventionally used in end-user industries like building and construction, automotive, electronics, and others. Acrylic Acid is also employed as an alternative to synthetic rubber in several applications like in hoses and automotive gaskets.
Key Market Players:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- BASF SE
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- PJSC Sibur Holdings
News and Events:
August 2021 – SINOPEC and BASF collaborated to expand their site of Verbund which is operated by BASF-YPC Co. Ltd, it consisted of expansion in the capacity for the various downstream plants of chemicals, it was a 50-50 partnership by both the companies in Nanjing, China. Hence, also supported the Chinese market by including a new tert butyl acrylate plant.
- Almonds Prices – https://www.openpr.com/news/2735924/almonds-prices-trend-forecasts-provided-by-procurement
- Coal Prices – https://www.openpr.com/news/2738868/coal-prices-today-price-chart-and-forecast-analysis-provided
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent.
We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA