The latest report titled nitrogen production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Nitrogen.
|Process Included||Nitrogen Production from Air|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Nitrogen production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Nitrogen Production Process:
- Nitrogen Production from Air : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Nitrogen production via air. The nitrogen production is carried out by the fractional distillation of liquid air using distillation columns under cryogenic conditions. As a by-product of the process, Oxygen is also produced. Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/nitrogen-production-from-air/requestsample
Nitrogen holds the place for the lightest element in the periodic table group, which is referred to as the pnictogens. At a specific temperature and pressure, two of the component’s atoms blend together produce dinitrogen, a colourless and odourless diatomic gas. Dinitrogen is the most extensively distributed uncombined element and makes up about 78 percent of the Earth’s atmosphere. The structural formula of nitrogen is N2, and its molecular weight is 14 g/mol. It is produced by fractionally distilling liquid air using distillation columns under cryogenic temperatures while creating oxygen as a byproduct.
Industrially, the Nitrogen growth is driven by the soaring demand for gas in the food & beverages sector. Also, the rise of better food preservation technology will likely add to the market’s growth. It is also employed in the healthcare sector to be used in drug making, which is furthering its market demand. In addition, the rising demand for industrial nitrogen from the chemical industry will likely create new market opportunities. The ongoing developments in cryogenic fraction distillation technology will likely provide the market with a further push.
Key Questions Answered in the Nitrogen Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Nitrogen market?
- What are the various processes used for Nitrogen production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Nitrogen?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Nitrogen?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Nitrogen?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Nitrogen?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Nitrogen production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Nitrogen production?
- What is the time frame for Nitrogen plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Nitrogen?
Browse More Report:
- Oxygen Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/oxygen
- Phosgene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/phosgene
- Eugenol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/eugenol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA