It is fun to watch the bartender mix all ingredients into the cocktail glass and layering different spirits, liquors, bitters, etc. The unusual bottles and drinks take more effort than just filling with varying drink layers.
If you own a bar at home, you may want to treat your friends and family with cocktails infused with clase azul to raise their spirits. The easy cocktails below can be a great addition to your recipe list.
As people in the United States like drinking once a day, it’s time to ring up your friends.
Summertime calls for unbelievably smooth sipping with your friends and family. The bright-colored fruits available are not only perfect for salads but even for cocktails.
The following simple recipes of cocktails with a squeeze of clase azul Reposado tequila can help you beat longer hours:
Pepper infused tequila
- One tequila bottle
- 4-6 sweet peppers
- Pour tequila over the peppers sprinkled in a resalable jar.
- Place the jar in a dry place after sealing for at least two days.
- You can also keep it for up to one week. Drink straight as your cocktail is ready.
- One tequila with pepper
- 2 ounces pepper-infused tequila
- ½ ounce silver tequila
- ½ ounce lime juice
- 1-ounce simple syrup
- Rub the boundary of the tumbler with pepper and salt. Put ice cubes into the tumbler and keep them aside.
- Now shake the tequila-infused pepper in a shaker. Now add all ingredients, then shake vigorously for a minute.
- Strain into the tumbler. You can garnish with pepper and serve immediately.
- 2-ounce tequila
- 1.5-ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce Crème de Cassis
- Club Soda
- Mix tequila and lime juice in a highball glass.
- Add ice and club soda leaving a space in the glass.
- Now drizzle Crème de Cassis over the drink and serve.
Grapefruit and rosemary
- 1.5 ounce reposado tequila
- ¾ ounce grapefruit
- ¼ lemon juice
- ¾ Aperol
- ¼ ounce of agave syrup (ensure it is in the ratio of 1:1 with hot water)
- One dash of orange bitters
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker along with ice.
- Shake it all mixes well, and then strain.
- You can garnish with a grapefruit slice and a sprig of rosemary.
- Three large basil leaves
- 2 ounces reposado tequila
- ¾ ounce of lemon
- ½ agave syrup
- Two dashes of Angostura bitters
- In a cocktail shaker press, the basil leaves. Do not stress hard.
- Now add all the other ingredients. Shake them for a minute or two.
- Now strain in a rocks glass and add fresh ice.
- Garnish with lemon, basil leaves and Angostura
- 1.5 ounce of reposado tequila
- 100 proof rye half ounce
- ½ ounce dry vermouth
- One dash Angostura
- ½ ounce of sweet vermouth
- In a glass, mix all ingredients with ice
- Keep stirring the mixture until it is chilled
- Strain into a glass for cocktail
All of clase azul comes in hand-crafted slim ceramic bottles and smells excellent. The taste of tequila makes it stand among the most expensive tequilas in the world.
Now it’s the time to get your hands on the expensive tequila and experiment with it. The herbal notes in the tequila add taste to the cocktails.
A delicious margarita has all ingredients mixed finely.