The Korniche Roof Lantern has been redesigned with a new, patented optics design to provide a more uniform and even light distribution. The company achieves this by using two housings – one for the light source and another for the condenser lens.
What is a Korniche Roof Lantern?
A Korniche Roof Lantern is a type of skylight that is typically installed on the roof of a home. These lanterns are designed to provide natural light and ventilation, and can be an attractive addition to any home.
What is the new Optics Design?
The new Optics Design from Korniche is an innovative way to improve the look of your home while also providing better protection from the elements. This design uses a series of glass panels to create a more streamlined appearance, while also allowing for better ventilation and enhanced durability.
Who can benefit from this design?
The new optics design for Korniche roof lantern can benefit a range of different people. Those who have trouble with their current roof lanterns will find that the new design offers more light and less glare. This is especially helpful for people who live in areas with a lot of natural light. The new design also offers more airflow, which is great for people who live in hot climates.
How do you install a Korniche Roof Lantern?
If you’re looking to add a touch of luxury to your home, a Korniche roof lantern is a great option. But if you’ve never installed one before, the process can seem daunting. Luckily, we’ve put together a step-by-step guide to help make the process as easy as possible.
- Start by removing any existing roof lights or skylights. You’ll need to cut through the roofing felt and battens around the perimeter of the opening. Be careful not to damage the surrounding structure as you remove the old roof light.
- Once the old roof light is removed, measure the opening to ensure that your Korniche roof lantern will fit correctly.
- Next, you’ll need to install the base frame for your Korniche roof lantern. This frame will support the weight of the lantern and keep it securely in place.
- Once the base frame is installed, it’s time to add the lantern itself. Carefully lower it into place and make sure that it’s level before securing it with screws or bolts.
- The final step is to install the glazing panels. These panels will seal your Korniche roof lantern.
Warranty, Energy Efficient and Product Quality.
The Korniche Roof Lantern has a 10-year warranty, is highly energy efficient, and features a new optics design that enhances product quality. These factors make the Korniche Roof Lantern an ideal choice for your home.
The new Korniche Roof Lantern has been designed with superior optics to provide enhanced light output and a more efficient way to enjoy natural daylight in your home. With a lower U-value than any other roof lantern on the market, the Korniche is also one of the most thermally efficient ways to bring light into your living space. If you’re looking for a way to brighten up your home and reduce your energy costs, the Korniche Roof Lantern is an excellent option worth considering.