Do you own a brand-new Wireless Range Extender that you got from re.rockspace.local? Have you used the Rockspace Extender with Manual Setup? However, are you still unsure of how to set up wireless range extenders for Rockspace?
The finest setup instructions for the WiFi extender may be found here. An installation CD is not required for the Rockspace Local Extender Setup. Simply scroll down and adhere to the step-by-step directions for setting up the Rockspace wifi extender.
Re.rockspace.local Extender Setup via manual method
If the wifi range extender you’re using is an older model? After that, you must first reset it. Press the reset button with a clip or a pointed object with a paper pin.
- Try placing your home extender close to your router.
- Your wireless range extender should be plugged into an electrical outlet. Make sure your wifi range extender is receiving the correct power supply.
- Please wait a short while before pressing the WPS button.
- Do not unplug it until the extender’s WPS LED turns solid green.
- After that, unplug it and move it to a different spot. Make sure your Wi-Fi range extender is positioned halfway between the dead spots and the signals from your home Wi-Fi router.
Note:- if you need any help regarding your wifi extender so contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap setup.
Re.rockspace.local setup via wps button
- Press the WPS button to connect your WiFi range extender to the AP. To set up your new extension arrangement, follow these steps:
- Connect your Ethernet cable first to your router and extension.
- Before moving on, give the LED light a chance to stabilise.
- Next, maintain pressure on the WPS button for 5 seconds.
- The lights on both devices will start to flicker after 15 to 20 seconds, indicating a successful connection.
- Your new extender can now be placed wherever you like using a range extender setup since it has been unplugged.
Note:- if you facing any problem regarding wifi extender so get in touch with us via call or chat.