Millions of people use Airpods all over the world. The reason is that they are extremely portable, and their wireless design is what makes them interesting. Because of their relatively small size, they are more likely to be lost, but don’t worry—Apple has a function called “Find my Airpods.” You may update your AirPods using the Find My AirPods function. We’ll talk about how to add AirPods to find my iPhone.
Step:1 Connect your iPhone with Your AirPods
If the AirPods haven’t been associated with your iPhone already, “Find My iPhone” won’t function. You must first pair your AirPods with your iPhone in order to make this function available before you can find out how to add AirPods to find my iPhone.
- A light indicating that the AirPods case is currently on will display when you press and hold the button on the back of the device.
- Open the case from the Airpods and connect them to your iPhone
- Go to your iPhone’s Bluetooth settings if you haven’t seen a display that indicates “Connect” yet.
- When Bluetooth is turned on, it will automatically check for nearby devices before connecting to your AirPods.
Step 2: How to enable Find My iPhone:
Turning on the “Find my iPhone feature” comes next after your Airpods and iOS device have been paired. What you should be doing is as follows:
- Open your iPhone’s settings menu.
- Simply tap the name that is displayed at the top.
- Click “Find My IPhone” now.