0 0
Read Time:2 Minute, 44 Second

Lately, there were a large amount of rumors about the Mayan calculation on the doomsday in 2012. The National Geographic has a show that unearths the way in which the Mayan people make prophecy on time cycle. According to the Mayan prophecy, the world will experience a great change. The change will cause the world to become different.

Many scientists claim that the impending polar shift will destroy the earth. This isn’t true because a polar shift takes about 1,000,000 years to happen. About 5,200 years back, the Mayan civilization was totally wiped out by a terrible ice hurricane. The whole Mayan civilizations are covered with a thick sheet with ice in one night. It is predicted that there’ll be even more heavy climate disaster in the 21st century. Some of the signs that the world is coming to an end are natural catastrophes like floods, thunderstorms, quake, volcano eruptions, storm and etc that are occurring on earth. If you read the news, you’ll know that a lot of storms had been occurring in America. More and more hurricanes are occurring in the U. S.. Tornadoes that are stronger than the EF2 tornadoes are occurring around the planet.

https://www.walkscore.com/people/724536324276/walk-score-user
https://www.metal-archives.com/users/BrainDumps22
https://seedandspark.com/user/certsexamdumps
https://myanimelist.net/profile/samuelgibson

There also are folks that believe that the earth will collide with another planet and become destroyed for all time. Some people spread rumor that there will be an awful war eg the 3rd world war that may destroy all of the living forms on earth including animals and humans.

Scientists that study Mayan epigraphy from the University of Texas claim the 21st of December 2012 is the end of time. Instead, it is an anniversary of creation celebrated by the non secular Mayan folks. He said that the Mayan people never recounted the world will end in 2012. The Mayan calendar is awfully different to the modern solar calendar. In the Mayan calendar, there are only 260 days. There are fiver time cycles. Each time cycle lasts for 5125 years.

According to the Mayan calendar, the 21st century is at the end of the one of the time cycle. The Mayan calendar shows that the 21st century is at the end of the 5 cycles of time. The Mayan concluded that humanity will reach the peak of 26000 event at the end of the five cycles of time. The scientist at NASA claimed the earth will stand still for three days. After that, it will make a 90 degree revolution in 60 minutes at 200 miles per hour. During this rotation, all of the volcanoes on earth will explode. In one hour, 2 / a few of the world population will die. Volcano ash will cover the face of the earth for roughly 6 months. As a consequence, there’ll be no sun for six months. Scientists worked out that 10% of the Earth population will survive while the remainder of the 90% of the population will die. If you are interested in learning more about the Mayan prediction, you can watch the 2012 film about doomsday. The film shows how humanity will come to an end within a short period of time.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %