Technology has always been advancing. But the best technology is the one that fits right into our daily lives, and we don’t even notice it. Immersive technology is one such field that forms a bridge between imagination and reality. And the most advancing types are Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR). They have expanded from the world of games to every industry today, including hospitality, healthcare, and retail business.
However, hiring the right AR/VR team to work on your projects is crucial to ensure your product or service is more than effective in prompting your viewer to convert.
Let us see how the iCreate creator’s team is helping build the future of AR/VR-
How Does iCreate Work?
iCreate is a community of AR, VR, and 3D creators that work together to bring innovative ideas about your business to life through immersive experiences. The creators form collectives instead of working solo, which leads to higher quality and hence higher satisfaction of clients and customers. Let us see how iCreate creators work to create unique immersive experiences-
#1- They work together: Unlike most companies that make a single person work on the entire project, iCreate believes in teamwork. Each member focuses solely on their area of expertise. This results in better projects as your work gets the best of everything. For instance, construction companies divide their work according to each person’s expertise. There is a team of builders, electricians, plumbers, designers, architects, etc. Similarly, when each individual at iCreate works on what they know best, they offer you the results that align with your campaign goals.
#2- iCreate creators are passionate: When the person designing your 3D model or AR project is passionate about their job, you know you are getting the unique ideas incorporated. iCreate creators work in collectives where they share responsibilities, ensuring not that all the pressure is not loaded on one individual. There are designers, architects, developers, QA people, and many others who only work in their areas of expertise.
How Does the iCreate Creators Team Help To Build the Future of AR/VR?
Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) are influencing the future in every aspect of life, and iCreate creators are here to help you build your business and its future through these immersive technologies. Here are some ways that AR and VR technologies are affecting the future-
- Allow you for more effective collaboration: Ever since the pandemic, most jobs have shifted to remote operations. AR/ VR technology allows for a more effective technology as the users feel they are in the same space.
- Improves recruiting processes: HRs will be able to access their prospects throughout the world using AR/ VR technology.
- Upgrade training techniques: Employees trained using AR/ VR technology have a better grip on their work as they have experienced the entire operation as reality. Moreover, trainees do not have to visit the physical space to learn about the job.
- Improves product development processes: Physical prototypes are costly and time-consuming. Creating digital models by hiring 3D modelers can save you a significant investment.
- Reduces resource wastage: AR/ VR can allow your developers to create multiple models simultaneously without wasting resources.
iCreate is a global community where AR, VR, and 3D creators can form collectives, find work, and manage projects with top companies around the globe. You can collaborate with the best creative collectives to work on unique projects. Visit our website for more information or to join our community.