European accident report
This document is easy to find. It will be stipulated as a “Friendly declaration of an automobile accident”, and in it, we can find a grid divided into two columns, in which, in the event of an accident with another identified vehicle, we will have to fill in our data and that of the third party, indicate the damage produced and make a sketch of the position of the vehicles at the time of the hit.
This paper will be necessary only in the event of a claim with a third party, so you must always have at least one on hand.
All parts are identical regardless of the company that gave it to us.
Keep in mind these tips to fill out an accident report :
- You must fill in all the sections of the document.
- The description of what has happened will be made in the sketch.
- The signature of those involved will be required.
- It must not be modified, under any circumstances, once signed.
- It will be given to the company and we will keep a copy.
travel assistance phone
Normally this telephone number is included at the end of the General Conditions of the policy. However, a small card will also be included, where the number will be included. It is usually a toll-free number.
It will be useful when we are immobilized when the car breaks down or we have an accident.
Advice: It is convenient to have said phone updated, it may happen that the insurer has changed it. In the same way, it is convenient to know if the said telephone number is valid if we call outside of Spain, or if it is a different one. In the latter case, it should also be noted.
After having identified the minimum documents that have been delivered to us, we can find that there are even more things left, such as:
- Addresses of the insurer’s offices throughout Spain
- A series of concerted workshops where you can go in the event of an accident.
- Company statutes.
- Statute of the Insured Ombudsman.
These documents are merely informative and not all insurers include them.light