The latest report titled “Dextrose Production” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Dextrose.
|Dextrose Production from Hydrolysis
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Dextrose production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Dextrose Production Process:
- Dextrose Production from Hydrolysis : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Dextrose production through Hydrolysis. The production of dextrose is carried out by starch hydrolysis. In the beginning, starch is reacted with glucoamylase, an enzyme that breaks down complex molecules into dextrose molecules. Later, dextrose, enzyme, and the leftover starch are separated. Consequently, dextrose is acquired, leaving starch to be treated further.
Dextrose is a simple sugar that is remarkably similar to glucose or blood sugar. With the hydrolysis of starch, dextrose is industrially extracted, whereas naturally, it is extracted from fruits. Dextrose is developed during photosynthesis from carbon dioxide and water and is prepared by plants and algae. Dextrose is primarily employed as a sweetener.
Dextrose is extensively used in food and beverage products as a sweetener, as it helps extend the product’s shelf-life. In the food and beverage industry, the product is used as an emulsifier, thickening agent, sweetener, and binder, driving the market growth. Additionally, in alcoholic beverages, dextrose revs the fermentation process, which makes it a popular choice among manufacturers boosting its sales in the sector. Dextrose also has a wide range of pharmaceutical and personal care applications. It is used as a binder in tablet formulations to impart cohesiveness to powders and in syrups containing sugars, furthering the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Dextrose Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Dextrose market?
- What are the various processes used for Dextrose production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Dextrose?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Dextrose?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Dextrose?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Dextrose?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Dextrose production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Dextrose production?
- What is the time frame for Dextrose plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Dextrose?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Dextrose Monohydrate Production Cost Reports- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dextrose-monohydrate
- DASDA (Diamino Stilbene Disulfonic Acid) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dasda-diamino-stilbene-disulfonic-acid
- DASDA Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dasda
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA