When you think of the Arabian Desert, you probably think of a vast, never-ending desert. The best thing about Dubai is that it is close to the Arabian Desert. Bedouin camps are all over the desert, giving us a glimpse into the way of life and history of the nomads who live there. This article will look at some of Dubai’s most exciting Desert Safari Dubai activities.
There are some beautiful sights in the desert, like the tall Red Dunes and the few trees in Mushrif Park. Dune bashing, riding a dune buggy, quad biking, and sandboarding is exciting and risky ways to explore this unique ecosystem. You can do many fun and adventurous activities on Desert Safari Dubai.
Six of The Most Exciting Dubai Desert Safari Deals
In a rugged 4×4 Land Cruiser, you will go on an exciting Desert Safari Dubai into the desert of the Lahbab Red Dunes in the morning. You can climb sand dunes, ride sandboard, and then end your trip at the Al Khayma desert camp.
- Conveniences like having a driver pick you up at your hotel with a knowledgeable guide
- Wild off-roading in Dubai Desert at different speeds over dry land for about 45 minutes
- Sandboarding is the next sport, and it’s a great one that’s becoming more popular, so you should try it.
- You can go quad-riding in Desert Dubai instead of upgrading your ticket if you want to.
- Take some time to relax in the Al Khayma camp with a cup of Arabic coffee and some sweets and dates.
- Enjoy all of the activities or just essential activities enjoy via the cheapest Desert Safari Dubai Deals
Desert Racing Via Dune Bashing
Dunes bashing in Desert Safari Dubai is the most fun you can have off-roading. This risky activity has been around for a long time. It may be Dubai’s most popular sporting event in Desert Dubai. The noise of 4×4 cars going over a dangerous path can hear in the sand dunes.
Dune-bashing in the Dubai Desert can sometimes turn into races that riders have never seen before. When you go dune bashing, sand flies in all directions and the ground moves out from under you, giving you a lot to take in. The drivers know the desert very well and will take you on an exciting journey.
Quads Bike Adventures
If you want excitement and adventure, you can’t do better than Quad Bikes, the ultimate mean machines. The sand dunes in Desert Safari Dubai are no match for these cars that can go anywhere. As they go up and down the hills and valleys, they make for an exciting ride. Each ride will lead by experienced guides who keep everyone safe on the trails. Quad bike rides are thrilling but may not be for easily scared people.
Dune Buggy On The Sand Dunes
Do you and your partner want to go on this exciting Desert Safari Dubai trip together? If so, the Dune Buggy is what you need. Dune Buggies are open-air vehicles with four-wheel drive that can fit up to four people, including the driver.
You and your family will be yelling with joy the whole time you ride in this. and can go dune bashing and climb up hundreds of feet of high sand dunes. can take a break on the dunes and look out over the desert from there.
Fat Bike Adventure
Now, you can ride a bike through the Desert Safari Dubai. The Fat Bike will give you a smooth ride as you pedal across the dunes of Dubai. Fat biking is an exciting way to explore off-road using a bike with wide tires called a “Fat Bike.”
Fat bikes are to go through snow and sand, allowing riders to see parts of the world. As you ride your bike across the sand dunes, you might see a group of Oryx. Every rider has to pass a test of endurance because the desert is so big and uniform. The guides on the bike trips know their way around the desert and can show you some new things about it.
Sand Board Adventure
It would help if you had sun and sand for a fun day in the Desert Safari Dubai. Sand dunes this high are a great place to hang out and have fun. Sandboarding is like snowboarding, but you ride aboard down the slopes of sand dunes instead of a snowboard.
The sandboard makes to help riders gain speed safely while still giving them an exciting ride. Climb to the top of the Hajar Mountains for a breathtaking view of the desert below, then slide down the mountainside while taking a picture.
Hot-Air Balloon Rides
Fly up to 4,000 feet and watch the sunrise over the sloping desert below. As you float up to an altitude of 4,000 feet, you might feel like you’re flying. Sand dunes of Desert Safari Dubai go as far as the eye can see, and camels, Arabian onyxes, and gazelles are common desert animals to see.
In a hot air balloon, skilled pilots will take you up into the sky, where you can relax and take in the beautiful views of the desert below. Still, as you watch the sunrise over the horizon, you’ll feel more energized than ever before.
Adventurous Desert Safari For Kids
When tourists go on a Desert Safari Dubai, they might expect a high-octane Dubai Desert adventure that puts safety first. They work hard to ensure visitors get the best service and can do the most fun things. Operators offer a wide range of safe things to do in the desert. All the cars used in the events have been through strict safety checks and are in great shape.
The tour guides and activity leaders in the desert are trained professionals who know the terrain and weather of the area. Each route of Dubai Desert Safari gives visitors a fun and safe time. The tour guides have a lot of experience and know a lot about their job.
- It’s OK to wear loose, comfortable clothes, but don’t wear anything too flowy if it gets caught in the adventure vehicles.
- Since you’ll be going in and out of the sand a lot, you should wear sandals, floaters, or other open shoes. Since the small sand can get into shoes, you must take them off often if you want to wear them.
- Dune sports like dune-bashing, quad-biking, and riding dune buggies can be challenging on the body.
- Please pay close attention to the lecturers because they know a lot. Don’t put yourself in danger by keeping your health problems or past from your teachers.
- Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs and do optional desert things like henna drawing.
- Get a good spot close to the camp stage if you want to use the entertainment options.
- Take a lot of pictures because there will be many chances to stop along the way.
- Even though camel rides on Desert Safari Dubai may seem short, remember that camels are still animals and can only take so much care. If you can, try to be nice to them.