Since the COVID-19 pandemic, the use of online payments has increased significantly. Every person that has a smartphone and a steady internet connection can use it and does use it. With the convenience of online payments, alongside the safety and security of the transactions, online payments are favoured over every other mode. Moreover, online payment platforms offer many rewards and cashback offers with every transaction carried out. Thus, people prefer cashback payment apps for the transaction.
Even merchants these days have turned to online payment apps to receive and transfer money. Even the smallest shops in the remotest corners of the nation use online payment apps due to their efficiency and convenience. Payouts for merchants have become more accessible and hence, they prefer apps that support online payments and payouts.
Since the online payout system is responsible for bridging the gap between the merchant and the customer, merchants must choose the right one. Once a customer purchases something online, the payment is made online, and the online payout system is responsible for transferring the money to the merchant.
While this is some basic information, we look in-depth at payouts and payout systems.
What is Payout Settlement?
Payout settlement refers to the stage where the merchant finally receives the payment from the payment system after the online transaction charges are deducted. In general, payout settlement systems use multiple layers of authentication before releasing the payment. Usually, the disbursement of final payment takes around five to seven days.
Payout settlement is a huge factor in the success of a business. Since longer payout duration would hinder fund liquidity, most merchants should consider this beforehand. This would enable them to select the right online payout system for maximum returns.
Working Steps of Payout Systems
Here are the steps of a payout system explained in detail.
- The customer purchases a product and pays through available modes of payment like debit card, credit card, online banking, UPI, etc.
- The designated payout system debits the correct amount from the customer’s bank account.
- The merchant’s bank account is eventually credited with that amount after the payout system deducts the necessary transaction charges.
Types of Payout Settlements with Fave Pay
When you use the Fave Pay payout settlement system, you are open to various types. Apart from being safe, merchants are available to customer service 24×7, whom they can contact for any issues. The payouts are quick and hassle-free. Here are the basic types.
- Batch settlements where transactions are racked up, collected and disbursed at one go.
- Same-day settlements where you can manage all your money in a virtual app-developed wallet and redeem them all at once in a single day.
- Real-time settlements in which you can receive payments in multiple bank accounts of your choice after the payout system accumulated them.
- On-demand settlements where you can redeem the money any time and get it instantly credited in your bank account as per your requirements.
Benefits of Merchant Payout Settlements through Fave Pay
There are various benefits that merchants can enjoy while claiming payout settlements through Fave Pay. Here are some of them:
- Quick and timely settlements without the merchants waiting for a long time.
- Efficient operations to tackle revenue crunch.
- Detailed insights specifically on merchants’ dashboards to keep track of all transactions.
- Convenient checking of settlement status.
- Availability of multiple settlement disbursement channels, including bank, UPI apps and Virtual Accounts.
- Since all UPI apps offer to receive payouts, including Fave Pay’s app, using funds becomes easy.
Stages of Payout Settlement
When you opt for payout settlement through Fave Pay, the process goes through the following stages.
- The total balance that has to be transferred to the merchant is calculated after deducting commissions, transaction charges, etc.
- The calculated balance funds are transferred to merchants’ desired bank accounts through UPI, IMPS or NEFT.
- The interactive merchant dashboard within the app displays the amount received and other details of the transaction.
With online payments and payouts taking over the merchant and business world, it is convenient and efficient. The demand is ever-rising and hence, apps like Fave Pay are stepping up to meet those demands and satisfy the requirements of the masses.
Read More About Daily Time Zone.