When starting your commercial cleaning Gold Coast business, you already know that it is your job to clean commercial businesses. Two of the main areas that you should devote most of your cleaning time on include the offices or cubicles and the reception area. These are the areas that a client sees the most. The cleanliness of these areas will make a good impression on the clients.
Guides to Hire Commercial Cleaning Companies on the Gold Coast
The one area that is the most time-consuming to clean is the offices or cubicles when doing commercial cleaning in Gold Coast. Depending on the size of the business, there could be several areas to clean. This is where they meet with their clients, so you want to make sure everything is clean. Some of the things you should make sure are cleaned includes:
- Dusting all the electronic equipment and wiping the mouse and phone with disinfectant wipes.
- Wipe off the desks, cabinets, and shelves with a disinfectant cloth.
- Sweep or vacuum under the desk and chairs and the floors
- Empty the trash and make sure the trash can is clean before putting a new bag in it.
- Wipe all the chairs, doorknobs, light switches, etc. with disinfectant.
- Dust the windowsills and if there are fingerprints on the windows, wipe them off.
- If there are any plants in the room, water them if they need it and if they are fake, wipe the leaves off.
- Any blinds need to be wiped down
The reception area is the first thing a client sees when walking into an office so it needs to shine. Commercial cleaning Gold Coast will make sure that the following is done with each cleaning.
Terms and Condition of Cleaning Services from Different Companies
- The hard floor surfaces need to be swept and if there are spills, they need to be mopped with disinfectant
- All carpet needs to be vacuumed
- As in the offices, all blinds should be dusted and wiped down with disinfectant wipes.
- Empty all trash cans like you would in the offices
- Use a disinfectant wipe to wipe light switches, door handles, chairs, tables, reception counter, light fixtures, phones, and mouse.
- If there are plants, real or fake, make sure they look good.
- Straighten any magazines.
- Check the front door glass and clean it if dirty or has fingerprints
- Make sure the entrance rugs are clean by vacuuming or sweeping
- Check to see if any pictures on the walls are crooked and straighten them and dust the frames
If there is a bathroom for clients, commercial cleaning in Gold Coast will need to make sure that it has been resupplied with paper towels, toilet paper, and liquid soap. Wipe down the toilet, sink, and faucets with disinfectant wipes. Wipe down the counters, clean the mirror, and clean the door handles with disinfectant. The trash also needs to be emptied and the floor swept and mopped.
Concentrating on these areas will give the employees a clean healthy environment to work in. If there is a conference room, that will also need to be cleaned. Their business depends on clients and you want to make sure they come back.