Are you sick of the neutral colors and simple furnishings that your house is decorated in? If so, it’s time to engage in some green therapy. Let’s try something novel instead of doing it the traditional way. It’s time for you to embrace the chic hanging planters that will make your plain windows and pastel walls even more beautiful.
Various Types of Materials Used for Hanging Planters
- Cotton Hanging Planters: These look really beautiful in a home. These plant hangers are usually made in a macrame pattern.
- Plastic Hanging Planters: Plastic hanging planters are really durable and very affordable.
- Terracotta Hanging Planters: Terracotta hanging pots give a real-plant look. They spruce up an indoor setting beautifully.
- Metal Hanging Planters: Metal hanging planters give an opulent vibe to the space. Specifically, the brass-coated metal plant hanger is perfect to add a style statement to your home decor.
- Wood Hanging Planters: Wooden hanging pots are a perfect combination of style and comfort. They are durable, timeless and give a rustic vibe to the atmosphere.
Attractive Display Ideas for Hanging Planters
Here are some suggestions for visually appealing displays with hanging pots online:
- Shelves – The perfect place for these plant hangers online is on your bookshelves, kitchen shelves, and room shelves. Let their lush green leaves spread out by simply hanging them by the shelves.
- Plant Stands – You can buy metal or wood plant hanger stands and put them in any nook or cranny of your house. Keep a wooden plant stand in your bedroom if you want to achieve a more bohemian look.
- Ceilings – Hanging planters can be used to decorate your ceilings in place of chandeliers. Additionally, it gives your house a more natural and earthy appearance.
- Curtain Rods by the Window – Hanging plant pots from curtain rods are very popular right now. When you pull back your curtains, the hanging basket for plants flanks your window.
Perfect Location for Hanging Planters in Home
- Living Room: The living room should be the most attractive space in your house because it is where most of your family and friends congregate. You can improve the ambiance and make it more pleasant for everyone in your living room by adding indoor hanging planters to the decor. In addition, indoor plant hangers would make your living room cozier.
- Study Room: If you spend the majority of your time studying or working on significant projects in your study room, you should ensure that it is furnished with wall-hanging flower pots because they give your space more life. Plant hanger basket not only improves your mood but also ensures that there is enough refreshing energy in the space.
- Kitchen: Modern society gives the kitchen the same attention as the rest of the house. You should try adding more color to your kitchen by decorating it with wall plant hangers outdoor in addition to furnishing it with dinnerware and cooking utensils. Your plants can be hung by the window, and you can experiment with new recipes while enjoying the aura.
- Balcony: Your balcony is a crucial component of your house’s exterior. You ought to keep it decorated because of this. On your balcony, you can hang lush green plants so they can get all-day sun exposure. Use vibrant pots and let the lush foliage cascade down to almost creating a veil. But if taking care of plants is your concern, then go for balcony plant hangers.
Benefits of Having Artificial Hanging Planters in Home
- Cost Effective: It is inevitable that real plants cost more money. Some plants might be more affordable to purchase upfront, but they will need ongoing care, which is always expensive. Hanging planters outdoor only require an initial cost and arrives fully grown.
- Low Maintenance: You never need to trim, prune, or water. Although it may come as a surprise, flower basket hangers are very low maintenance and a great option, especially for those who lack a green thumb but yearn for the greenery. To keep flower hangers looking new and vibrant, all they need is a casual light dusting and a wipe-down.
- Add Color: Artificial hanging plants and flower pot hangers are beneficial because they instantly add color and tie everything together. Finding the ideal combination of decor and a splash of color can be challenging at times. Spice up the décor by changing plants according to season.
With artificial hanging pots, the decorating possibilities are endless because they encourage creativity with just a few small additions. With ceiling hanging plant pots, you never have to worry about feeling too restricted in your ability to exercise your freedom because they simply blend in with any decor to support your idealized design vision of greenery.
In addition to looking good, the best indoor hanging planters also seem to have the best of both worlds by fostering the kind of positive environment we all yearn for.
Also read about:- 5 Tips to Decorate your Home with Wing Chairs