The latest report titled “Benzenamine Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Benzenamine.
|Process Included||Benzenamine Production from Nitrobenzene and Hydrogen via HydrogenationBenzenamine Production from Phenol via Ammonolysis ProcessBenzenamine Production from Benzene|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Benzenamine production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Benzenamine Production Process:
- Benzenamine Production from Nitrobenzene and Hydrogen via Hydrogenation : This study presents a detailed cost analysis of Benzenamine production from Nitrobenzene and Hydrogen via Hydrogenation. In this process, either of the vapour phase nitrobenzene hydrogenation and this liquid phase nitrobenzene hydrogenation is used to change benzene to Benzenamine.
2. Benzenamine Production from Phenol via Ammonolysis Process : This study provides a detailed cost analysis of Benzenamine production from Phenol. In this process, phenol undergoes ammonolysis to form benzenamine.
3. Benzenamine Production from Benzene : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Benzenamine production from Benzene. In this process, Benzene is nitrated to form Nitrobenzene using concentrated mixture of sulphuric and nitric acid at around 50-60 °C. The nitrobenzene further undergoes hydrogenation in the presence of a metal catalyst to form Benzenamine.
Benzenamine is an organic chemical compound with a chemical formula C6H5NH2. It is a benzene derivative with amino group attached with benzene ring. It is also called Anilene, Aminobenzene, and Phenylamine. It has a molecular weight of 93.11 U and has a melting and boiling point of -6 °C and 184 °C respectively.
Benzenamine has no characteristic color and hence is colorless; however, sometimes it might have a brown tinge to it.
Benzenamine is a popular chemical compound across various industries. It is known for its applicability across myriads of industries, including pharmaceutical, textile, apparels, plastics, and agriculture. It is employed as a dyeing agent in apparels, hence rejoices bullish trends in its prices predominantly. Furthermore, it is also used in rubber and plastic manufacturing.
Benzenamine has strong demands in the production of pesticides and fungicides due to its antimicrobial properties, as well. Moreover, it is used as an ingredient in drugs and medicines.
Key Questions Answered in the Benzenamine Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Benzenamine market?
- What are the various processes used for Benzenamine production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Benzenamine?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Benzenamine?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Benzenamine?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Benzenamine?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Benzenamine production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Benzenamine production?
- What is the time frame for Benzenamine plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Benzenamine?
Browse More Reports:
- Benzyl Acetate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/benzyl-acetate
- Benzyl Nitrile Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/benzyl-nitrile
- Benzene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/benzene
- Benzyl Salicylate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/benzyl-salicylate
- Aminobenzene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aminobenzene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA