The latest report titled “Ammonium Nitrate Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, global procurement research, and consulting firm provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Ammonium Nitrate.
|Ammonium Nitrate Production from Metal Nitrate
Ammonium Nitrate Production from Ammonia
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
The Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with a detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs financial expenses, and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ammonium Nitrate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ammonium Nitrate Production Process:
- Ammonium Nitrate Production from Metal Nitrate : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of ammonium nitrate production from metal nitrates. Ammonium salts react with metal nitrates to produce ammonium nitrate salt.
- Ammonium Nitrate Production from Ammonia : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of ammonium nitrate production through ammonia. By creating an aqueous ammonium nitrate solution when nitric acid reacts with anhydrous ammonia. The extra water is removed when the solution is formed, and the ammonium nitrate is then transformed into tiny beads and is used industrially in this form.
Ammonium nitrate is a chemical compound with the biological formula NH4N03. It is a white, crystalline salt that contains ammonium and nitrate. Although it does not produce hydrates, ammonium nitrate is highly soluble in water and is hygroscopic in its solid form. The amount of nitrogen in commercial-grade ammonium nitrate is around 33.5 percent, all of which is in a form that plants can use, making it the most general nitrogenous component of synthetic fertilisers. Ammonium nitrate has a melting point of 169.6 °C, and when heated in a water solution, it breaks down salt to produce nitrous oxide, which is also known as laughing gas. The molecular weight of ammonium nitrate is 80.44 g/mol
Farmers are now increasingly focused on enhancing their crop production utilising cutting-edge, contemporary methods, which is causing the agriculture sector to go through incredible transformations. The lack of arable land will significantly increase the use of fertilisers, which eventually will result in an accelerating growth rate of the ammonium nitrate market. Agro-food regulations that enable the usage of ammonium nitrate are also driving the market size. In addition to the agricultural industry, metal mining and the construction industries also have very high demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Ammonium nitrate Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Ammonium nitrate market?
- What are the various processes used for Ammonium nitrate production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Ammonium nitrate?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ammonium nitrate?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ammonium nitrate?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ammonium nitrate?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Ammonium nitrate production facility?
- What is the Ammonium nitrate working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Ammonium nitrate production?
- What is the time frame for Ammonium nitrate plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Ammonium nitrate?
Browse More Report:
- Barium Nitrate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/barium-nitrate
- Calcium Ammonium Nitrate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/calcium-ammonium-nitrate
- Ammonium Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-chloride
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA