If you want to purchase a wavlink AC1200 router but do not know anything about this then don’t worry we are here for you. We will provide you with complete information about the Wavlink AC1200 router.
Let’s Dive in.
What Is Wavlink AC1200 Router?
Wavlink AC1200 router is high power dual band. It comes with both frequency bands 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. 2.4GHz band provides you 300Mbps and 5GHz band provide you 867Mbps. The total available bandwidth is 1167Mbps.
How to Login in Wavlink Router?
Wavlink router login is very simple or stress-free with wifi.wavlink.com. This is the default IP address for signing in to the wavlink WiFi router. To go to the login page follow these instructions.
- On your computer open a web browser of your choice and type wifi.wavlink.com in the browser address bar.
- Now, the login screen of the wavlink WiFi router will show on your display.
- Further, type the username and password of the router.
- After doing this, you will go to the setup page of the wavlink router.
How to do Wavlink AC1200 Router Setup?
With the help of the following steps, you can easily do a Wavlink AC1200 setup.
- First, you have to link your wavlink device to the power source.
- Now, join an ethernet cable that comes within the box from the router WAN and internet service provider socket.
- Further, turn on your router, and let’s go through the installation process.
- You can now see that the logo and the small button in the front of the router, which is blue in color, switch it ON.
- After that join one WiFi gadget to the wireless network.
- Now, launch a web browser and fill in wifi.wavlink.com in the URL bar.
- If it is your first router setup, then it will ask you to enter a default password. So, fill an admin into it.
- After doing this, you can see a number of the connecting device, installed and the upload speed of the internet.
- Go to the ‘internet panel’ then it shows the connection type.
- Now, gives a WiFi name as per your wish.
- LAN option will contain all default IP addresses to the router by your ISP.
- In last, in the bandwidth control option, you can set the installed and upload speed of devices that joins the router.
Solve Wavlink Router Setup Issues
Update the Software of the Router
- First, join your computer to the router with the help ethernet wire.
- Now, download the latest firmware of the router from the official website wifi.wavlink.com.
- After this, enter the web management page of the router.
- From the login page choose installed firmware to upgrade the software of the router.
- In last, restart your wavlink router to complete this upgrade.
Check Your Wavlink Modem is Online
When your wavlink modem is online then you can face the Wavlink router setup issue. Now, we will provide you with a quick application between the wavlink modem and router.
- The modem joins all coaxial jacks in your wall.
- The router creates a WiFi network.
Check All LED Light of Ethernet Port
If you are buying your modem online and during the setup of the router you are facing an issue. When you look at the back side of the modem then you can find an ethernet cable that is connected to the modem.
Setup it up perfectly and place the plugin orange ethernet of the modem and yellow port of the router. When wires work accordingly as they should then you have to check both yellow and white ethernet ports. As the result, the ethernet cable transmits data very easily.
Do a Factory Reset of The Router
The factory reset button will be located on the back side of the wavlink router. It is not the easiest process but not so much difficult.
Follow these steps to do a factory reset of the router.
First, you have to look at the admin panel and fill in the password after that join your device again. It is a very well-defined method and it can fix the issue wavlink router setup.
Tip: After trying the above tips ap setup wavlink issue is now solved. If you are still facing an issue then contact your internet service provider.
After reading this post, we hope you will know happy. Stay aware of this type of update.