The latest report titled “Acrolein Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acrolein.
|Process Included||Acrolein Production from Propylene|
Acrolein Production from Glycerol
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acrolein production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acrolein Production Process:
- Acrolein Production from Glycerol: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Acrolein production through glycerol. When glycerol is heated to a temperature of 280 °C, it decomposes into acrolein while producing water as a by-product. This production method is green, as no toxic substances are involved in the synthesis route. This production is even more sustainable when the glycerol used is generated as a by-product in processing biodiesel from animal fats or vegetable oils.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acrolein-production-from-glycerol/requestsample
2. Acrolein Production from Propylene: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Acrolein production using Propylene. The process involves the oxidation of propene. In the presence of metal oxide catalysts, oxygen is used as a source of air. This method is used across North America, Europe, and Japan producing around 500,000 tons of annual acrolein. Acrylic acid, due to over-oxidation, is produced as a by-product.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acrolein-production-from-propylene/requestsample
The simplest unsaturated aldehyde is acrolein, often known as 2-propenal. It is a colourless liquid with an unpleasant pungent odour. Petrochemical feedstocks, including propylene and glycerine, are used to make acrolein. The main applications of acrolein are as a vital precursor and a speciality compound. It has a structural formula of C3H4O and a molecular weight of about 56.06 g/mol.
Acrolein is witnessing increased demand as there is a high need for the product in the industries like plastic, agrochemicals, water treatment plants, and polymer driving the market’s demand. Additionally, the growing use of coatings and adhesives is furthering the demand for acrylic acid, thus, propelling the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Acrolein Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acrolein market?
- What are the various processes used for Acrolein production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acrolein?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acrolein?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acrolein?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acrolein?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Acrolein production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acrolein production?
- What is the time frame for Acrolein plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acrolein?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acroleic Acid Production Cost Reports– https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acroleic-acid
- Acrylic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrylic-acid
- Acetylene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetylene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA