Railway Recruitment Board has released a notification for RRB Group D 2022 examination with a total number of 103769 vacancies. The examination started from 17th August 2022 and the detailed schedule can be viewed from the official website of RRB. It is a critical exam that aims to recruit candidates for various prestigious government posts under the Group D scale with considerable salary packages.
RRB Group D is a CBT (computer-based test), conducted by the railway board to check a candidate’s eligibility for further rounds of RRB Group D, which consists of various tests like the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification and Medical Exam. To conduct a proper schedule for preparing, please refer to the exam pattern of RRB Group D below:
|No. of Questions
|General Awareness and Current Affairs
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
RRB Group D 2022 c
The RRB Group D 2022 Syllabus covers 4 sections, i.e. Mathematics, Reasoning, General Awareness and General Science. Candidates must stay up to date with all the topics for better preparation. The syllabus for RRB Group D 2022 is given below:
|RRB Group D 2022 Syllabus
|Number system, Calendar & Clock, BODMAS, Decimals, Algebra, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Age Calculations, Percentages, Mensuration, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Geometry and Trigonometry, Pipes & Cistern, etc.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Jumbling, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
|Chemistry, Physics and Life Sciences of 10th level.
|General awareness & current affairs
|Science & Technology, Personalities, Economics, Sports, Culture and Politics.
Because the vacancy rate is extremely high and the competition rate is very tough, the success in RRB Group D exam depends on one’s preparation. Preparing for the exam is not an ordinary task, but one can easily score good marks in it with sheer dedication, hard work and consistency. In order to ace the exam, here are 5 quick Group D preparation tips:
- Prepare a Schedule: You should primarily focus on the most critical aspects of important topics while preparing for the RRB Group D exam. To get a better understanding of the subjects and their main topics, refer to the questions’ pattern of previous years. Construct a daily schedule to prepare effectively and cover the entire RRB Group D 2022 Syllabus. A properly organized schedule will help you to know when to study which topic.
- Practice and Stay Updated: Read and revise every topic regularly since reading is the best way to increase your knowledge. Solve as many mock tests as you can. Test yourself after covering every unit. If you want to perform well in the exams, do not forget to concentrate on your weak areas. Try to figure out ways to enhance your weaknesses.
- Manage your Time: Good time management is the key to a stress free exam preparation. It will give you confidence and make your learning and preparations efficient. Follow a daily schedule to make sure that you cover all the topics of the RRB Group D 2022 Syllabus. Exam preparation requires much more time than any other task. Hence, divide your time precisely for revision, tests and studies.
- Focus on Mocks and Accuracy: Mock tests are of utmost importance while preparing for the RRB Group D 2022 Syllabus. Practicing mock tests will help you understand where you lack in exam-solving abilities. You can practice online mock tests and increase your accuracy rate by solely practicing. This will increase your chances of getting hired for the RRB Group D posts.
- Maintain a healthy routine: Stress can interfere with accuracy. Do not panic and stay calm during pre and post exams. Evaluate your preparation beforehand and do not put your mind under a lot of strain. You need to stay fit and healthy while preparing for the RRB Group D.
If you gain a clear understanding of the basic concepts of the syllabus and follow the above-mentioned Group D preparation tips then you could surely ace this exam.